1. Этот сайт использует файлы cookie. Продолжая пользоваться данным сайтом, Вы соглашаетесь на использование нами Ваших файлов cookie. Узнать больше.
  2. Вы находитесь в сообществе Rubukkit. Мы - администраторы серверов Minecraft, разрабатываем собственные плагины и переводим на различные языки плагины наших коллег из других стран.
    Скрыть объявление
Скрыть объявление
В преддверии глобального обновления, мы проводим исследования, которые помогут нам сделать опыт пользования форумом ещё удобнее. Помогите нам, примите участие!

Sponge Documentation: One-Stop Shoppe

Тема в разделе "Официальные новости Sponge", создана пользователем RuBukBot, 26 авг 2015.

1. Автор темы
    RuBukBot

RuBukBot Робот RuBukkit Модератор

Баллы:
    Sponge Documentation: One-Stop Shoppe
    @Inscrutable wrote:

Greetings. I bring good tidings: The Sponge Documentation (SpongeDocs) is now available.

Once a Wiki, it was eaten by Gollum and then consumed by Sphinx.
    Hosted on Read-the-Docs (RTD), changes to SpongeDocs are updated from the GitHub repository.
    Anyone can request an edit by submitting a Pull Request (PR) on GitHub.

At present, SpongeDocs is far from finished, but neither is Sponge.

NOTE: There is now a SpongeDocs sub-forum to keep it all in one place.

WE NEED YOUR HELP!

You may be able to help - check out the pages on RTD and the issues on GitHub, and see for yourself. There is quite a bit yet to be done, by those who have the ability - and I 'll freely admit I'm close to my limits. Many pages need to be written by developers who understand the new API.

EDIT:
    If you are interested in providing a translation of SpongeDocs, using Transifex is our preferred method. It's free for FOSS projects (such as Sponge).
    The plan is to set up a build system and web server ourselves to host and build the translated docs. Builds would run daily, and on pushes to the repository. This is Work-in-Progress and may take some time to get working (many thanks to @gratimax for his herculean efforts so far)

So, this is both an announcement, a call-to-action, and a repository for questions about SpongeDocs and the contribution process. Please try to be constructive where possible, and bring it on!

• Regards, Inscrutable, SpongeDocs Acting Editor-Overlord-Bard

PS: Many many thanks to those who have already contributed, and to the original Wiki team who had to endure sudden transformations of the entire docs.

Participants: 17

Read full topic

Поделиться этой страницей