1. Этот сайт использует файлы cookie. Продолжая пользоваться данным сайтом, Вы соглашаетесь на использование нами Ваших файлов cookie. Узнать больше.
  2. Вы находитесь в сообществе Rubukkit. Мы - администраторы серверов Minecraft, разрабатываем собственные плагины и переводим на различные языки плагины наших коллег из других стран.
    Скрыть объявление
Скрыть объявление
В преддверии глобального обновления, мы проводим исследования, которые помогут нам сделать опыт пользования форумом ещё удобнее. Помогите нам, примите участие!

Решено ThaumCraft флудит в чат.

Тема в разделе "Помощь", создана пользователем Sky_Evil, 11 фев 2018.

Метки:
Статус темы:
Закрыта.
  1. Автор темы
    Sky_Evil

Sky_Evil Активный участник Пользователь

Баллы:
    Имя в Minecraft:
    Sky_Evil
    Здравствуйте. Такая проблема, мод Таумкрафт добавляет мини боссов которые рандомно спавнятся как и обычные мобы. Но, при их убийстве, в чате появляется сообщение об этом. При том не важно, был ли убит моб игроком или механизмом.

Ну сами представьте сколько в чате мусора если множество игроков уже сделали себе мощные авто-фермы мобов.
    Да, я смотрел конфиг, я смотрел вики по моду, я смотрел офф тему по моду, я смотрел иноязычные форумы, я гуглил, я яндексил, но способа решить проблему не нашел. Плиз хелп.

[​IMG]
    # Configuration file
    ##########################################################################################################
    # biomes
    #--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------#
    # Biomes and effects
    ##########################################################################################################
    biomes {
    # Eerie biome id
    I:biome_eerie=194
    # Eldritch Lands biome id
    I:biome_eldritch=195
    # Magical Forest biome id
    I:biome_magical_forest=193
    # Taint biome id
    I:biome_taint=192
    # higher values increases number of magical forest biomes. If you are using biome addon mods you probably want to increase this weight quite a bit
    I:magical_forest_biome_weight=5
    I:eek:uter_lands_dim=-42
    # higher values increases number of taint biomes. If you are using biome addon mods you probably want to increase this weight quite a bit
    I:taint_biome_weight=2
    }
    # enchantments
    #--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------#
    # Custom enchantments
    enchantments {
    I:ench_haste=150
    I:ench_repair=151
    }
    general {
    # Enables a version of the Thauminomicon in creative mode that grants you all the research when you first use it.
    B:allow_cheat_sheet=false
    # Setting this to false will disable arcane mirror research and crafting recipes.
    B:allow_mirrors=true
    # If set to false, warded stone, doors and glass will just be cosmetic in nature and not have its hardened properties (everyone will be able to break it with equal ease).
    B:allow_warded_stone=true
    # Can Taint be caused by flux effects.
    B:biome_taint_from_flux=true
    # The chance per block update (1 in n) of the Taint biome spreading. Setting it to 0 prevents the spread of Taint biomes.
    I:biome_taint_spread=200
    # Set this to true to get the old blue magical forest back.
    B:blue_magical_forest=false
    # Setting this to true will make certain colors higher contrast or darker to prevent them from being 'invisible' to color blind people.
    B:color_blind=false
    # Hate crooked labels, kittens, puppies and all things awesome? If yes, set this to false.
    B:crooked=true
    # Item aspects are hidden by default and pressing shift reveals them. Changing this setting to 'true' will reverse this behaviour and always display aspects unless shift is pressed.
    B:display_aspects=false
    # Setting this to false will remove the glowing purple nodules from taint fibres. This might prevent crashes some people experience and improve performance.
    B:glowing_taint=true
    # If set to true golems will attempt to play the chest opening animations and sounds whenever they interact with them.
    B:golem_chest_interact=true
    # How many ticks a golem waits between checking for tasks. Setting it higher will save server ticks, but will make the golems slower to react.
    I:golem_delay=5
    # How many milliseconds a golem will ignore an item after it has failed to find a destination or use for it. Min value 1000
    I:golem_ignore_delay=10000
    # The fx quality of the line connecting golems to marked blocks. Setting this below 4 deactives the effect entirely.
    I:golem_link_quality=16
    # Negative nodes like hungry, tainted or dark nodes will have additional, much nastier, effects.
    B:hard_mode_nodes=true
    # How rare nodes are in the world. The number means there will be (on average) one node per N chunks.
    I:node_rarity=36
    # Determines how fast notifications scroll downwards.
    I:notification_delay=5000
    # The maximum amount of notifications that are displayed onscreen.
    I:notification_max=15
    # This is a comma-delimited list of any block names the portable hole is not allowed to pass through.
    S:portablehole_blacklist=iron_door
    # This setting will disable certain thaumcraft shaders for those who experience FPS drops.
    B:shaders=true
    # The chance of a node being special (pure, dark, unstable, etc.). The number means roughly 1 in N nodes will be special, so setting the number to 5 will mean 1 in 5 nodes may be special.
    I:special_node_rarity=18
    # Thaumcraft banker villager id
    I:thaumcraft_banker_id=191
    # Thaumcraft wizard villager id
    I:thaumcraft_villager_id=190
    # Set to true to have the wand dial display in the bottom left instead of the top left.
    B:wand_dial_bottom=false
    # Setting this to true disables Warp and similar mechanics. You wuss.
    B:wuss_mode=false
    }
    # monster_spawning
    # Will these mobs spawn
    monster_spawning {
    # Setting this to false will disable spawning champion mobs. Even when false they will still have a greatly reduced chance of spawning in certain dangerous places.
    B:champion_mobs=true
    B:spawn_angry_zombies=true
    B:spawn_eldercreatures=true
    B:spawn_fire_bats=true
    B:spawn_pechs=true
    B:spawn_taint_spores=true
    B:spawn_taintacles=true
    B:spawn_wisps=true
    }
    # research
    # Various research related things.
    research {
    # The total amount of RP you can have in your pool per aspect before the scanning soft cap kicks in.
    I:aspect_total_cap=100
    # 0 = normal, -1 = easy (all research items are directly purchased with RP), 1 = Hard (all research items need to be solved via the research table)
    I:research_difficulty=0
    }
    # runic_shielding
    # Runic Shielding
    runic_shielding {
    # How much aer and terra centi-vis (0.01 vis) it costs to reacharge a single unit of shielding. Minimum of 0.
    I:runic_cost=50
    # How many game ticks pass after a shield has been reduced to zero before it can start recharging again. Minimum of 0.
    I:runic_recharge_delay=80
    # How many milliseconds pass between runic shielding recharge ticks. Lower values equals faster recharge. Minimum of 500.
    I:runic_recharge_speed=2000
    }
    # world_generation
    # Settings to turn certain world-gen on or off.
    world_generation {
    B:generate_amber_ore=true
    B:generate_aura_nodes=true
    B:generate_cinnibar_ore=true
    B:generate_infused_stone=true
    B:generate_structures=true
    # Can taint biomes generate at worldgen
    B:generate_taint=true
    B:generate_trees=true
    }
    # world_regeneration
    # If a chunk is encountered that skipped TC worldgen, then the game will attempt to regenerate certain world features if they are set to true. CAUTION: Best used for worlds created before you added this mod, and only if you know what you are doing. Backups are advised.
    world_regeneration {
    B:amber_ore=false
    B:aura_nodes=false
    B:cinnibar_ore=false
    B:infused_stone=false
    # This key is used to keep track of which chunk have been generated/regenerated. Changing it will cause the regeneration code to run again, so only change it if you want it to happen. Useful to regen only one world feature at a time.
    S:regen_key=DEFAULT
    B:structures=false
    B:taint=false
    B:trees=false
    }

2. glhf

glhf Новичок Пользователь

Баллы:
    Моды и плагины кинь) В тауме нету таких мобов и в чат ничего не выводит

3. Автор темы
    Sky_Evil

Баллы:
    Имя в Minecraft:
    Sky_Evil
    Я на самом деле в тауме не особо шарю какие там мобы и т.п. Но мне все игроки говорили что это именно Таумкрафт.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. Sasha_@131

Sasha_@131 Активный участник Пользователь

Баллы:
    Переустанови, ставть false в моде. Крч тестируй, мне так помогало.

5. Автор темы
    Sky_Evil

Баллы:
    Имя в Minecraft:
    Sky_Evil
    В каком моде false, на какой настройке?

6. Sasha_@131

Sasha_@131 Активный участник Пользователь

Баллы:
    В Таумкрафте. (Лучше не на своей сервер)
    И заменяй true на false
    А если не помогло делай так false на true
    P.S Надеюсь найдется человек который решит данный проблему.

7. glhf

Баллы:
    Кажись нашел решение) попробуй в конфиге cofhcore отключить GenericDeathEvents(если нету то EnableGenericDeathMessage). Флуд похоже реально из таума от фейкплееров.

8. Автор темы
    Sky_Evil

Баллы:
    Имя в Minecraft:
    Sky_Evil
    Твой совет помог, спасибо большое.^^
    Только сделаю заметочку, для других.
    Папка в которой я производил настройку, в конфигах, называется "cofh" в ней есть папка "core" а уже там файл "common.cfg", там настройка "EnableGenericDeathMessage".
    Вот так, еще раз спасибо.

9. glhf

Баллы:
    Не за что. Тему закрой=)

Статус темы:
Закрыта.

Поделиться этой страницей