1. Этот сайт использует файлы cookie. Продолжая пользоваться данным сайтом, Вы соглашаетесь на использование нами Ваших файлов cookie. Узнать больше.
  2. Вы находитесь в сообществе Rubukkit. Мы - администраторы серверов Minecraft, разрабатываем собственные плагины и переводим на различные языки плагины наших коллег из других стран.
    Скрыть объявление
Скрыть объявление
В преддверии глобального обновления, мы проводим исследования, которые помогут нам сделать опыт пользования форумом ещё удобнее. Помогите нам, примите участие!

PSA: SpongeForge RB 2985/SpongeVanilla RB 30 for Minecraft 1.12.2

Тема в разделе "Официальные новости Sponge", создана пользователем RuBukBot, 27 мар 2018.

1. Автор темы
    RuBukBot

RuBukBot Робот RuBukkit Модератор

Баллы:
    PSA: SpongeForge RB 2985/SpongeVanilla RB 30 for Minecraft 1.12.2
    @Zidane wrote:

Greetings Sponge,

It’s that time again for a new series of recommended builds. Both of these contain critical fixes and performance increases (especially for pre-generation), notably the following:

After working with @Dockter and his server, we came to the realization that certain worlds (up to 3 of them) would encounter chunk corruption, wouldn’t save on shutdown, nor would unload chunks and likely numerous other possibilities of failure. After doing some investigation, I found the cause of this issue. The bug and the severity of it prompted this Recommended Build across the board. I cannot stress enough for the immediate upgrade to these builds, do not hesitate to do so.

SpongeForge RB 2985: Here
    SpongeVanilla RB 30: Here

PS You’ll notice these aren’t annotated with Recommended Build yet on our download site. We will be marking them shortly but I want no delay in having people start upgrading so I’ve elected to get this posting up as soon as possible.

Participants: 2

Read full topic

Поделиться этой страницей